Don't take/copy/derive images from this site, please.
Copyright Protection Is Automatic
Under the present copyright law, which became effective Jan. 1, 1978, a work is automatically protected by copyright when it is created. A work is created when it is “fixed” in a copy or phonorecord for the first time. Neither registration in the Copyright Office nor publication is required for copyright protection under the present law.
Before March 1, 1989, the use of a copyright notice was mandatory on all published works, and any work first published before that date should have carried a notice. For works first published on or after March 1, 1989, use of the copyright notice is optional. For more information about copyright notice, request Circular 3, “Copyright Notice.”
Moral Rights for Visual Artists
For certain one-of-a-kind visual art and numbered limited editions of 200 or fewer copies, authors are accorded rights of attribution and integrity. The right of attribution ensures that artists are correctly identified with the works of art they create and that they are not identified with works created by others. The right of integrity allows artists to protect their works against modifications and destructions that are prejudicial to the artists’ honor or reputation. These rights may not be transferred by the author, but they may be waived in a written instrument. Transfer of the physical copy of a work of visual art or of the copyright does not affect the moral rights accorded to the author.
You may do the following:
* View the pictures (images) and/or other content on-line, without restrictions.
* Make single printouts, or save pictures (images) and/or content to a local hard drive for your own personal use. You may of course not sell or redistribute these pictures (images) or any other content in any way.
The following you may not do, unless you get permission:
* To sell copies of the pictures (images) and/or content (that is, to hand it over against payment)
* To post or distribute a modified version of the pictures (images) and/or content.
* To include or use the pictures (images) and/or content on any webpage, guestbook, chatroom or in a book or journal that is to be printed.
* To use whole or parts of the pictures (images) and stories (documents) , in any way, with or without your own modifications, while pretending that it is your own or someone else's work.
To use the pictures (images) and/or content in any other way, a written agreement from me, L. Mangue, is needed.
To obtain such permission, please apply to the copyright holder as defined in the previous section.
If you would like to publish a work from me then please ask, otherwise any publication made without permission is, and will be, considered a copyright infringement and you will be asked kindly to remove it.
Thank you so much for your patronage and support.